BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Malik

Peace!

I haven't been sewing... more on that later. But the last thing I have sewn was this.....


One of my dear friends is adopting a child. I wanted to make her a baby quilt. Baby quilts are all I have the patience for. Anything else will cause me to quit right in the middle of the job. I have a larger baby quilt on the UFO pile that I made for one of my line sisters... 2 years ago! I put her son's name on it and everything. That's what happens when quilts get too big on me. I don't enjoy the process. I plan to finish the UFO.... if I can find it... and pick the name out of it. Whoever has the next baby is going to get that quilt!

Peace!

1 comments:

Sewingfunthings said...

It's prett! I've been quilting for a few months. It's fun with a group.