BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Question.....

Peace Y'all,

Its been awhile since I posted.... And I have been sewing.... mostly for other people.... I'm grateful for these people (I have to say that over and over again) because I haven't found a job yet. We aren't struggling since the hubs got a promotion! But.... I feel like I should contribute financially, even though I do all the housework and a lot of the yard work... which I swore I wouldn't do once I secured a husband....

Oh well....

Here is my question..... I have been sewing. B.U.T.... Since Hancock's closing, I haven't been buying a ton of new patterns. The clothes I'm sewing are clothes I've already made and blogged. So are y'all interested in seeing repeats?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First off I have to see what you can sew for me because it's been a while and I didn't know you were in the business. Second, don't feel bad about your current situation. Maybe at this place in space and time, you energy and contributions and required somewhere else. Ask you hubby, there's something that you are providing that he would not not be getting if you had a "Job".

Monica D said...

Why not post your creations. You invested time in it. Might as well share :)

Nice to see that you have posted :)